2018 Chrysler Carlisle pics Links to my 2100 photos

Jim 68cuda

Reaction score
I took 2100 photos this year. Thats down a bit from last year, but I skipped all the 80's and newer vehicle classes this time. Three days (Thursday-Saturday) isn't enough time to see and do everything. Sunday the place is a ghost town, so we leave early. This year we got there by 10 am Thursday. Next year we may try to get there earlier Thursday morning.
For those that can view photo albums on Facebook, here are links to all my pictures.

Thursday Vendor area, car corral, Hurst Nationals and Cruise in:
2018 Chrysler Carlisle Thursday 7/12 | Facebook

Friday Vendor area, car corral, trucks and part of the show field:
2018 Chrysler Carlisle Friday 7/13 | Facebook

Saturday was spent mostly walking the show field, so all the pictures are divided into two albums as one would be too cumbersome:
2018 Chrysler Carlisle Sat. 7/14 1st half | Facebook

2018 Chrysler Carlisle Sat. 7/14 2nd half | Facebook

Man what a pile of pictures, perfect job!! I just burned most of my afternoon looking at each and every one. Can't help but wonder how many man hours in total it took to get all those cars restored to that level. Thanks so much for posting your pictures.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for taking all of those pics but I’m going to save this thread for the winter.

Always enjoy your photo shoots Jim, Thanks ah bunch. Half way thru' the Friday set I spotted a 1961 Black New Yorker convertible and my jaw dropped. FYI, I met Jeff Carter at a joint 300 and WPC meet in June of '96 in Portland, Or. and he was sitting behind the wheel of the only one I've ever seen up close and personal, lol. Same color too by chance. I can't remember the exact number built but I do know that there were more Letter Car 300 convertibles then New Yorker convertibles produced in '61. Good time spent going thru' your A-Body stuff on Saturday too. Mind telling my which 2nd generation your Formula S iz? Next year we gotta exchange Phone #s so we can shake handz. We've talked once before a few yearz back but never met. I hooked you up by phone with another friend of mine in Michigan named Jim too with a '69 Formula S and you two talked while we were standing in his Play Pen. Lemme know when you ready to start a conversation and pass phone #s. Again, Great Job on the Pix, Jer

Last edited:
Always enjoy your photo shoots Jim, Thanks ah bunch. Half way thru' the Friday set I spotted a 1961 Black New Yorker convertible and my jaw dropped. FYI, I met Jeff Carter at a joint 300 and WPC meet in June of '96 in Portland, Or. and he was sitting behind the wheel of the only one I've ever seen up close and personal, lol. Same color too by chance. I can't remember the exact number built but I do know that there were more Leter Car 300 convertibles then New Yorker convertibles produced in '61. Good time spent going thru' your A-Body stuff on Saturday too. Mind telling my which 2nd generation your Formula S iz? Next year we gotta exchange Phone #s so we can shake handz. We've talked once before a few yearz back but never met. I hooked you up by phone with another friend of mine in Michigan named Jim too with a '69 Formula S and you two talked while we were standing in his Play Pen. Lemme know when you ready to start a conversation and pass phone #s. Again, Great Job on the Pix, Jer

Jer,
I have four 68 Barracudas. Two are Formula S models (a convertible and a fastback), both of which need some work. I should mention as well that one car I didn't photograph was a white 61 Chrysler Town & Country wagon. I think it was a Newport. I didn't see it on the show field, but saw it driving around town Saturday evening. The only other Town & Country I remember seeing, was the blue 60 New Yorker in the photos. I remember stopping by your wagon one year at Carlisle to talk to you, but it ended up being a buddy of yours I was talking to thinking it was you.

I seem to recall in our conversation ah while back that your fleet was strong on 2nd generation Backarudaz. I did catch a glimps of the back end of the White Chrysler Wagon in one of you pix. (the back end of the '60 and '61 are identical so couldn't tell which year or model it waz) My Batwagon waz parked with the other 300s that year. Sorry I missed you Jim. We'll correct that in '19 now that I have your phone # tatooed on the back of my eye ballz, lol. Have a great year 'til then, Jer

Incredible pictures. What camera do you use?

Its just a little pocket size Nikon Coolpix S6800 digital camera. I've had it for years. Wish it had a polarizing filter to clean up glare on car windshields, but I've never seen a pocket camera that did. After I don't know how many tens of thousands of photos, my camera's zoom lens doesn't work as well as it should, so I may be looking for a new camera before next year's show.

Its just a little pocket size Nikon Coolpix S6800 digital camera. I've had it for years. Wish it had a polarizing filter to clean up glare on car windshields, but I've never seen a pocket camera that did. After I don't know how many tens of thousands of photos, my camera's zoom lens doesn't work as well as it should, so I may be looking for a new camera before next year's show.
That makes your pics even more amazing.

I am going to say thanks for all the pic's now and like Matt I will go through them a little at a time. I am not waiting till winter though

Back