2018 Mopars in the Park

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Well, as usual, I have nothing to do car wise in these cold months as my garage is too small, and I don't have my Polara here. So what's a guy to do? Order parts, of course, but better yet, register for a car show that's five months away! I'm registered in class 3500, land barges, I mean the C body class, for the 2018 show at Farmington, MN. I don't expect my Dart to be ready, if it is it will be there also, but this will be last outing for the Polara before the stub frame swap. I will be doing a beer exchange for our out of town guests. If you'd like to participate, all you have to do is bring some beer from whatever state you're coming from, and you can drink/take home some Minnesota brews. I try to bring a variety of beers so there is something for everyone. We did it with the FABO group last year and it went over well, thought I'd extend it to the FCBO group. I'll have plenty of water for those who don't drink. I'll set up a time for a meet and greet for members if you guys/gals want to. I know there were a lot of members last year at the show that didn't stop by, so we can beat last year's number. :poke::poke:

I know @DocMcNeedy will be there, along with a few die hards that attend every year. Hope to see you there!

I hope the brothers from Iowa with the 67-68 Monaco show up again this year. Silver with a black top, very nice car. I never made it back Sunday to go to know them better. Wish I had a pic, it was a beautiful car.

Well, as usual, I have nothing to do car wise in these cold months as my garage is too small, and I don't have my Polara here. So what's a guy to do? Order parts, of course, but better yet, register for a car show that's five months away! I'm registered in class 3500, land barges, I mean the C body class, for the 2018 show at Farmington, MN. I don't expect my Dart to be ready, if it is it will be there also, but this will be last outing for the Polara before the stub frame swap. I will be doing a beer exchange for our out of town guests. If you'd like to participate, all you have to do is bring some beer from whatever state you're coming from, and you can drink/take home some Minnesota brews. I try to bring a variety of beers so there is something for everyone. We did it with the FABO group last year and it went over well, thought I'd extend it to the FCBO group. I'll have plenty of water for those who don't drink. I'll set up a time for a meet and greet for members if you guys/gals want to. I know there were a lot of members last year at the show that didn't stop by, so we can beat last year's number. :poke::poke:

I know @DocMcNeedy will be there, along with a few die hards that attend every year. Hope to see you there!
Big Red and his new garage stall mate will be there.:lol:
20171022_142621.jpg

I’m planning on coming again.

The beer swap sounds good but since I drink Hamm’s, how would that work? We’d just exchange 30 packs?

Interesting plan.
I will pick up your favorites at Leinenkugels here. Will swap for anything light and golden (beer, that is). Let me know what anyone may want in particular from Leinenkugels lodge or brewery.
Hopefully, we can meet in a shady area there. Our C's were out in a east field last year...
John

Interesting plan.
I will pick up your favorites at Leinenkugels here. Will swap for anything light and golden (beer, that is). Let me know what anyone may want in particular from Leinenkugels lodge or brewery.
Hopefully, we can meet in a shady area there. Our C's were out in a east field last year...
John
I wish they made their Vanilla Porter year round, but then it wouldn't be so special now, would it? Thanks for the offer to take requests!

Sadly, I think we will be in the same spot as last year. I plan on calling to find out if that will be the case. I've already thought about getting one of those little tent/canopy things. I know th sun kicked my butt last year, but I didn't care, I had a blast!

I am considering it. I wanted to do Carlisle, but I want both cars done for that haul. This one is a breeze being just on the other side of Wisconsin...

Interesting plan.
John

Do they still make Leinnie’s Limited?

I will check on Limited.

Where do most of you stay for the Farmington Show?

Back