2019 Mopars in the Park

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Registration is open and I'm registered for the show. New venue, so a few more miles for anyone coming from the south or west, but that means new routes to take and new sights to see. I'm aiming to take the Polara 500 this year and show it off a little, might take the Polara one of the three days also. I'll be putting in my vacation at work tonight, to make sure I can be nice and rested for the show.

Looks like I've got some work to do on the car before it's ready, a little electrical drain and some rear springs will be the biggest challenges, I'll wait for the front end rebuild til after the show, unless the weather turns out to be awesome and give us an early spring.

But I'll be there regardless of when I get to start tinkering with my car. Hope to see as many cars as we can get there this year. See you at the show!

My plan is go all three days...different Imperial each day. Stay as long as my wifey lets me.:lol:

Ok I am committed. I just registered.
Now I need to deliver.
I am thinking at least Friday and Saturday, not sure about Sunday yet.
Not sure where to stay yet.

I'm gonna be there for sure! Still have a little more work to do on my ratty sport fury. If not I've always got the trusty Newport.
IMG_20180921_172738126.jpg

I'm thinking of going for one day maybe.

Is it organized or just park anywhere?

How big is this show compared to Carlisle?

I'll probably pit stop at my cousins place in Green Bay. It is too big of a risk to park the NYB in Milwaukee anymore.

I'm thinking of going for one day maybe.

Is it organized or just park anywhere?

How big is this show compared to Carlisle?
Saturday is the biggest day for car count.

Organized by class, new venue so we will see how it is arranged.

It's the third largest all Mopar show, and it is fairly large. Bigger than the Nats (car count) but smaller than Carlisle. A lot of the big vendors are there, vintage race cars, plenty of swappers.

Typically what is the weather like? Just as hot as Carlisle?
No A/C and 17 hour drive.....HHHmmmm

Typically what is the weather like? Just as hot as Carlisle?
No A/C and 17 hour drive.....HHHmmmm
It's June, so it might be cool, it can be hot, last year was cloudy and some rain Saturday, clearer on Sunday.

It's not usually humid like Carlise, that would be a bummer.

Late May. Early June, it could be 60 degrees or 90. Humidity shouldn’t be too bad yet.

It's June, so it might be cool, it can be hot, last year was cloudy and some rain Saturday, clearer on Sunday.

It's not usually humid like Carlisle, that would be a bummer.
Thanks. Carlisle was an unhealthy,suffering heat and humidity that I and Maggie are not used to.
May take a week off to go to the Mopars in the Park........maybe
Just under 1100 miles!!! One way!!!

Back