2021 swap meets

Welcome from Virginia!
You mean if covid paranoid governors like Ralph Northam don't cancel them?

What part of VA? We have stuff in NC that might not be too far of a drive for you.

i live in south west VA not far from NC. you got any swap meets scheduled any time soon.

Not soon, we typically die down this time of year. But the Charlotte auto fair should be in April, pending master coopers state orders.

There is usually a swap meet at the Raleigh fairgrounds late spring(?).

Are you looking for more of a swap meet or car show/cruise-in, or just something car related to do?

Ok thank you. im looking for for more of the swap meet, car shows are fine too but just need some parts for a project im working on now

Ok thank you. im looking for for more of the swap meet, car shows are fine too but just need some parts for a project im working on now

Charlotte Auto Fair will be your best bet. Have you ever been?

Not to the Auto Fair but i have been to charlotte a few times. so its in April?

Yes. It's actually twice per year, spring and fall. Look into it, but I'll give you the basics now. It is a 4 day event, Thursday-Sunday. Thursdays are typically people arriving/setting up, Friday tends to be the best parts finding day, Saturday is the busiest day, Sunday is the best deal day as people are packing up.

When you go, expect to walk all day (unless you rent a cart) and cover many miles. I think my phone said I walked 5 miles last time and I only covered the main section. Bring plenty of cash and a little wagon or some other way to carry stuff. I've started loading up a back pack with drinks and snacks. You will be in the sun all day so dress for it. Lots of people leave looking burnt. People come from many states away (Florida-New York-Kentucky) and book up the local hotels so if you plan on staying, just know that.

This is an older picture, at least older than 5 years, but it gives you an idea of the event. The main corral inside the track and outfields surrounding. The bottom of the pic is just parking.
upload_2020-11-17_12-5-22.png

This last year was cancelled :BangHead:, so I expect the next one to be very crowded as people are probably itching to go.

heck yeah man that looks awesome im putting it on the list going to try an be there if they have it.

Back