2022 Spring Fling. Let’s see if they ruin this too...

The Goose

Reaction score
Here’s the first announcement for the spring fling. Lost Angeles is still crazy and so far they’ve made a lot of people sit on their hands and avoid the hoop jumping involved in going to a big show. Pomona Swap Meet, the Mooneyes New Years Party and the Grand National Roadster show were all victims of this mega event madness.

EBC03BB4-ADF1-492E-AC17-293BEC5E4060.jpeg

He might mean a proof of vax card. You need one to get in the Winternationals.

The "they" is the City of Los Angeles.

For one Pomona is not part of Los Angeles.

We had Fall Fling so I'm optimistic that this will happen.

Alan

Who is "they?" I don't understand your protest.
V card and or rapid test while you’re waiting to get in. The lines to get in and park are always bad enough without having to show papers or ask the parking elf which line is for rapid testing. Mooneyes dealt with it by limiting the tickets and making them online purchase only. Pomona Swap had vCard and rapid testing same with GNRS. Woodley Park is run by the city so who knows? I’m just pissed they made it so difficult to go to these shows without the shot. It’s not the Show promoter’s fault I feel bad for them.

Anything in LA County is a wildcard as to what rules are enforced right now.

Who is "they?" I don't understand your protest.

The LA mayor Garcetti on the right....a.k.a. one of "they/them". His response to defying the mask mandate in the photo below was that he "held his breath" during this moment.

Van Nuys is a shithole that's part of the City of LA.

garcetti.jpg

I have been looking forward to the return of Spring Fling and the track day at Willow Springs. Just need to book the trip, but not sure I'll be faced with cancellations or restrictions.

I have been looking forward to the return of Spring Fling and the track day at Willow Springs. Just need to book the trip, but not sure I'll be faced with cancellations or restrictions.
“They”, LoL, just said on the radio that statewide restrictions will be lifted on February 15th ( gotta mess with Valentine’s Day ) and hopefully we can put all of this in our rear views...

My wife and I had dinner at Applebee's last Saturday night. As we walked in, she and I were the only two wearing masks in the entire restaurant. None of the staff were wearing them. So much for the "mandate" in Chico, CA.

The LA mayor Garcetti on the right....a.k.a. one of "they/them". His response to defying the mask mandate in the photo below was that he "held his breath" during this moment.

Van Nuys is a shithole that's part of the City of LA.

View attachment 513926
Oh, give him a break. It's like a stop sign; they're not intended for him!!

But, if he was holding his breath, what were the other two doing?

“They”,LoL, just said indoor masks gone Feb 16 but only for vaccinated. Your results may vary, limitations and restrictions apply...

I’m gonna bet on it happening damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

“They”, LoL, just said on the radio that statewide restrictions will be lifted on February 15th ( gotta mess with Valentine’s Day ) and hopefully we can put all of this in our rear views...

I guess no one will be getting lucky that night.....haha

My wife and I had dinner at Applebee's last Saturday night. As we walked in, she and I were the only two wearing masks in the entire restaurant. None of the staff were wearing them. So much for the "mandate" in Chico, CA.
Good to hear the sky quite falling in Chico. Heading there in a week or so......

Back