NOT MINE 2863409 HP LEFT EXHAUST MANIFOLD - $200

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I've seen this one up on Craigslist for a few rounds, wasn't going to post it up as I thought it would go quick, but after watching GraveyardGurlz last night and seeing the segment with Tony whatiz'name number guy showing off his re-pop exhaust (date coded 3x Mopar licensed) manifolds with the "can't find these anymore (I see plenty) and if you do they are cracked" blah blah blah. Of course he had no mention about C-Bodies. I'll bet the used ones will see a price drop as many will just say "I'll get the re-pops". I don't know if last nights show was a repeat, so sorry if this is old news.

1655381918375.png

2863409 left hp exhaust manifold. Came off a 1968-1969 c body 383 440
Big block dodge Chrysler Plymouth. Could be a nice fit for that a body or rat rod.

Sandblasted and ready to bolt on. I only have the left driver side mopar

200 cash. Chris

<snip> keywords

post id: 7485462515 posted: 29 days ago updated: 8 days ago

Oh also I spyed a 1971 Fury 440 HP California Smog manifold on eBay (the one with the injector tubes) yesterday if anyone is looking for one of those.

i'd buy it today IF seller was FCBO member & able to take digital payments. I don't do digital payments on CL with people I havent met .. a little risky IMHO.

Any member know this seller, same area, and able to be intermediary for this deal (i.e., I pay you, you pay seller, pick up part, and I send you shipping label)?

thanks in any event.

i'd buy it today IF seller was FCBO member & able to take digital payments. I don't do digital payments on CL with people I havent met .. a little risky IMHO.

Any member know this seller, same area, and able to be intermediary for this deal (i.e., I pay you, you pay seller, pick up part, and I send you shipping label)?

thanks in any event.
There are several LS C-Body manifolds on eekBay but heavily corroded (Hi Mark!) and heavily painted up so you can't examine for cracks, and of course for stupid prices.

thanks in any event.
That was Thursday, for that manifold.
But would you buy a different manifold, today, from an FCBO member that takes Paypal? (winky, winky)

Back