• Yes. To spectate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Can't make it other plans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SportFury70

Reaction score
ATTENTION CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, & NEW YORK C-BODY CAR SHOW ENTHUSIASTS. (and anyone else.) Announcing the, 28th Annual Benefit Summer Knights Car Show. THE SPRING SHOW EVERYONE WANTS TO ATTEND. Time is 9am-3pm. Show cars, $10.00. Spectators $5.00. Benefits the Torie Costa Foundation, Autism Families CT, and other charities. Located at the Berlin Fairgrounds. Dash plaques, raffles, food. Special guests, (see flyer). Top 30 trophies AND special awards, awarded at 2pm. *Rain-date May 12th, (Mother's Day.)*

This show is in my "neck of the woods." Literally right near me. So, I'll most likely be there. Show is supposed to be this Sunday, but as of now, the weather IS NOT looking good. So, most likely it will be the rain-date with the wet grounds.

Here is a flyer from Connecticut Cruise News.
summer knights show.jpg

GJS. I would definitely suggest coming to this one. It's a really good show. If you can't come, Mopars In Motion Car Club is having their yearly Mopar Expo at Papas Dodge in New Britain. They will have a cruise night on Saturday night May 18 and a show and swap meet May 19. I would suggest this one too, I will be there & WE NEED MORE C-BODIES! Both great shows.

GJS. I would definitely suggest coming to this one. It's a really good show. If you can't come, Mopars In Motion Car Club is having their yearly Mopar Expo at Papas Dodge in New Britain. They will have a cruise night on Saturday night May 18 and a show and swap meet May 19. I would suggest this one too, I will be there & WE NEED MORE C-BODIES! Both great shows.
GREAT. I'm glad I didn't miss this. I'll definitely make the MIM show.
I'll be bringing her "as is" which is a lil crusty at this point but what the hell?

I actually just realized that the 12th is Mothers Day so the likelihood of me making that one is low.

Yeah, I forgot to mention to you that the Berlin show is Mother's Day. Sorry. Still hope you can still make it. If not, I'll definitely see you at the MIM show. What do you mean by "crusty", dirty?

Yeah, I forgot to mention to you that the Berlin show is Mother's Day. Sorry. Still hope you can still make it. If not, I'll definitely see you at the MIM show. What do you mean by "crusty", dirty?
Well, not really. The outside is ok, just under the package tray and the vents are full of crap. You only really notice it while driving, the wind tends to blow the hantavirus around in there. Won't have time to fix that before the show.

UPDATE- Looking like rain AGAIN for this coming Sunday (May 12). Hoping that changes. I'll keep everyone posted.

FINAL UPDATE- The show is postponed again until June. So much for that. That's a great show too. No wonder why I haven't gone in the past couple years.

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU, AT THE MOPARS IN MOTION PAPA'S SHOW & SWAP MEET AT PAPAS CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, RAM NEXT SUNDAY MAY 19.

Last edited:
FINAL UPDATE- The show is postponed again until June. So much for that. That's a great show too. No wonder why I haven't gone in the past couple years.

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU, AT THE MOPARS IN MOTION PAPA'S SHOW & SWAP MEET AT PAPAS CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, RAM NEXT SUNDAY MAY 19.
Pretty sure I’ll be at both then.

Back