2nd Annual C Body Meet at Volo Auto Museum June 23, 2018

sixpkrt

Reaction score
With just over 4 months away, and seeing the responses coming in on the sticky thread in the General Discussions link, it looks like this year's event has the potential to be bigger and better than the first time we did this.
Volo Auto Museum has much to offer, and the grounds are perfect for car show events for those who have yet to visit their museum.
Our C Bodies will have a designated parking area, steps from the entrance to the museum and other amenities on the property.
For those traveling to the event who may want to stay in a nearby hotel or camp site, log onto www.volocars.com for lodging information.
On the day of the show, registration for your vehicle will be at located at the pop up tent, and when registered, your name will be entered into a drawing later in the day for a prize.
For those who plan on attending, I ask you respond to this thread and let me know if you are coming alone or with others, so that I can keep a running tally on how many will be participating, which will be needed for the food order.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this year.
Thanks FCBO
sixpkrt

Attachments

• 2018 FCBO event flyer.pdf
    211.8 KB · Views: 372
<<--------- will be there... Unless I am dead....

This time will see about bring a 'C',, and an appetite ..... :lol:

I'll be there

Snapchat-1241817510.jpg

As of today, it looks like we have 1 Newport, 2 Polara's, 1 Imperial, 2 300's, and 1 wagon coming so far. :thumbsup:
Going back through the threads maybe another Imperial, 2 more 300's 3 more wagons, and another New Yorker might be able to join us. :steering:

Yep, you were included in the count. I had a feeling early on that you would find a way to make it. Looking forward to meeting you.
It sounded like a challenge! It's the first step for me having a cross country worthy vehicle, one of my goals for the new year.

Always a pleasure meeting any F_BO members!

Would be really c00l if the people going would post what car they are planning on coming in.......
I will be in either a wagon or Imperial.... Or both.....

Counting down the days (108) to the 2nd FCBO meet at Volo.
Just a thought here for those bringing the family and children. If somebody would like to volunteer to bring a game to the event such as beanbag/cornhole boards to keep the kids occupied, that would be appreciated.
There's plenty of room on the premises to support this type of activity.
Other suggestions are welcome.

Haven't those been outlawed here in Illinois yet?
Just made the suggestion cause I'd rather see the kid's doing some type of activity rather than just exercising their thumbs on their smartphones.
But hey, I'm not gonna tell anyone how to raise their kids. To each their own.

Back