3 beautiful Imperials from our area at Mecum kissimmee this weekend

chrysler_fan

Reaction score
Did all of you see the 3 beautiful Imperials for sale from SW Florida at Mecum Kissimmee this weekend. All owned by the same local person. No convertibles but a fine selection of Imperial history Two went across the block today and one tomorrow.

1959 Elizabeth Arden 4 door crown with suitcase, etc and hi Way Hifi (sold today)
1960 Black imperial LeBaron - did not sell
1961 Pink 2 door hardtop (goes across tomorrow)

simply stunning collection if you have not looked them up and care to savor those years.

The 1960 was only bid to $25k. Wonder why?
The owner took good care of them. People seem to be bidding soft on many cars other than the high end cars from what I saw since Mecum started this year. Maybe the buyers wanted black interior instead of blue that the 1960 LeBaron has Guess owner will bring it back home to our area. Don't know him well enough to have the reserve and whether he will try to sell it in the "the bid goes on " time .

When I looked at the listings a week or so ago, something like 45 pages of vehicles. A big auction.

Elizabeth Arden car sold for $35200.00, according to the website
The DNS LeBaron is listed as "Bid Goes On" on the website, was bid to $25K.

I watched Mecum today and saw the Imperials go thru Fast. It appears Pick-up trucks are getting the Air Time and the Prices. In My Opinion !

Screenshot_20230108-013413~2.png
Screenshot_20230108-013507~2.png

I'm calling the color of that 59 more a coral than pink. Might be able to get away with driving that one.

Back