300 chrysler front frame

crugone

Reaction score
Hallo i am searching for a front frame for 1970chrysler 300 beside thati would no if this frame is interchangeable with a1970 furyfront frame !? Please let me know what i have to consider many thanks Martin

Stan brings up a good question, location is important.

We also need to know if the car is a four door, two door, wagon or convertible.

There are two different part numbers for the frame of a 70 polara. The four door is different. I have no idea what the difference is without placing two frames side by side. Perhaps I should just look in the book tonight and see what part numbers match with a 1970 Fury.

Dave, I have no doubt that the P/N's are different but that doesn't mean they can't be easily interchanged.
A simple extra hole would require the whole sub-frame to have a different P/N.
The two doors and the four doors both have a 122" wheel base so it can't be in the length.
The Fury had a 120" wheelbase, the 2" difference being in the sub-frame.

You are completely correct Stan, I suppose the only way to be certain would be look in a Hollanders manual or lay two frames side by side.
A fellow I know used a 71 frame on his 70. The 71 frame is longer but it did work with some mods.

I dont have the talent you do so if someone asks what frame will "interchange" I am going to give them things by the numbers.

Back