Colour Blue
Kilometers 80,000
Fuel Type Gasoline
For Sale By Owner
No. of Doors 2
No. of Seats 5
  • Description
  • $_12.PNG
No motor or trans...Was 440 Auto,PS,PB, Hideway headlights,PW,Pwr Seats,Pwr Locks,Pwr Trunk Rallye rims...Origonal colour was a sandy gold...last year of convertible only 1050 produced...98% complete besides motor and trans...needs trunk floor work...excellent resto project...I can't store it anymore so don't miss this one!

Looks worth saving.. looks like a color change happened in her past. She was Green from factory I believe from the green floor picture. I could be wrong, either way, I like the blue better, could be a nice car finished.

U R G E N T ! Calling on a Toronto Ontario Area C Body Forum Member to help me facilitate a purchase / save this '70 300 Roller! Please PM Me anytime to arrange an inspection & fee I can pay and make this deal happen. I am in touch with Seller but reside in California so I need FCBO assistance! Thank You all in advance especially 70 SubLime for calling this ad to my attention Mark

It does need saving, go for it!

detmatt: who do you suggest in Ontario Canada from FCBO I can PM to get this pre purchase inspection / sale done?! Thank You for any leads, Mark

It might be best to post another thread asking any of our Canadian members to help. That would get their attention... Say "Ontario" in the title.

I'm in Niagara with a messed up back right now.
and Barrie is about 3 hours away
I'm sure that there are other members closer

@TX9 -- what happened to the car?

Ayilar: forgot about that one!
Bought my ‘70 B7 with running 440
for same $ so glad I waited . . .
photo of Canadian 300
735C8E54-0511-433D-8F44-6951DD322CD3.jpeg

@TX9 – thank you for the photo! How’s the rear valance going on the car you bought?

Last edited:
Ayilar: Wade / 65 MonacoND incredibly has both valance and rare wheel covers; A Great CBody Gentleman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back