Not open for further replies.

rush

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/cto/3947910091.html

00O0O_9OR4L9LsNzS_50x50c.jpg

00s0s_3xWCmq4iLnk_50x50c.jpg

Very nice car!

Nowhere near 18K but more then 5K if no surprises.

Nice car. Not to well optioned though and with a not so popular trim & color choice. The interior is vinal, not leather.
If the body is solid and it is in "drive home" condition i'd say $6-7K

for the cond it looks to be in i'd say somewhere around 10-12K

seller is full of it with his 'loaded' comment, another one blowing smoke. Has the good option though - a console. i like it.

I was thinking 8 to 10K would be the ballpark.

Nice car, Marks experience shines through, buckets and console go a long way, especially on a convertible, 10 to 12

for the cond it looks to be in i'd say somewhere around 10-12K

seller is full of it with his 'loaded' comment, another one blowing smoke. Has the good option though - a console. i like it.

Maybe so... but these cars scare a lot of potential buyers just with their huge size. Not all garages will accommodate one.
I'm not seeing many options aside from the console, (good thing), and A/C..... No P/W, cruise, T&T..... and looks like an aftermarket radio. Unless the right guy comes along he'll do well to get over $8K.

Always wonder about the painted in parking spots on the supermarket lots etc., are they downsized over in the US as new cars became smaller, or still unchanged ?

Spots have become smaller. Take one of our C's or a full size truck and you go line to line. Spots used to be 8' wide. The only place that still has decent sized spots is Costco.

They just repaved our local Walmart. Talking to one of the supers, I found out Wally has different specs for line painting based on the locality. We get XXL down here in BuFu County.

They just repaved our local Walmart. Talking to one of the supers, I found out Wally has different specs for line painting based on the locality. We get XXL down here in BuFu County.

That for all the Crown Vics and Lincolns and the park-by-feel retirees.

They built a Walmart north of here using the specs for a southern Walmart building. We average about 12 feet of snow annually and this Walmart is up where there is usually more than that. The first winter had the place closing when the roof supports started to buckle.

I beg to disagree. I can tell you that to many of us "foreign" enthusuasts, $18k is not a lot of money for a car like this esp if it's as good as it looks. There were just over a thousand of these desirable verts made and it has the console, etc, so you can bet it will be snapped up by some international buyer for close to what this guy is asking.

Big John? The avatar...I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back