SOLD 318 wideblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen11x

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a good running 318 wide block. What are these worth it will be for sale its in car you can hear run in Wisconsin

20201220_080021.jpg

List the year. It may help you sell it. Polys 62 and up take the aluminum torqueflites and the 61 down use the cast iron ones.

Dont know the year yet just got the car, runs like a swiss watch with it in but it is backed with an aluminum 727

It's a 62 or later 318 poly. Wide block is a term usually reserved for 1st gen Ford OHV V8's.
Value is not generally to high for these engines. There's lots of them around and not much aftermarket performance parts available. Great bullet proof engines though.

I know there not worth much even as a boat anchor if anyone needs one make an offer or will take an LA 318 on trade

In my opinion that's more than I'd give for one but I'm not into the whole stock original thing everything I have is lopey and angry and gets the dog beat out of it

Thanks guys for the input itll head to the boneyard then, I figured they are worthless but never know unless you ask to see if someone needed one for restoring purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back