383 Motor Mounts?

1966-300

Reaction score
I have got a 1966 Chrysler 300 with a 383. I am in the process of pulling the motor for rebuild. Many of the rebuild items are easily found but I am having difficulty finding replacemnt mounts. Does anyone know of a good source for replacement mounts?

mounts

Can't believe a local jobber can't get them. They were the same for years. That would be the least expensive way to go and you don't need mounts for a race car. If they don't have a listing ask them to cross reference the OEM part number 2536121 - same left and right. If you need the rear mount number is 2533145

Last edited:
They are available, most seem to be made in China and worthless. For a buck and a half you'll never replace them again

The aftermarket mounts are definitely the way to go, much stronger, look the same and never worry about them again, yes, they can mess even the simplest of things up.

Can't believe a local jobber can't get them. They were the same for years. That would be the least expensive way to go and you don't need mounts for a race car. If they don't have a listing ask them to cross reference the OEM part number 2536121 - same left and right. If you need the rear mount number is 2533145
On my 65 fury 383, the mounts are different left to right. the right is pretty much just a standard style but the left has an offset to it.

Back