WANTED 383 Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUPORT

Carpe Diem Cras
Reaction score
Contact seller
I don't want to take parts off mine and leave them off for days while I wait for the powdercoater to get mine done, so if anyone has a set that they don't want an arm and a leg for, let me know! I don't care if they're ugly, they'll be blasted and coated anyway. I would need them shipped to the 28574 zip code.

I think I have several sets that are proper for ‘68 if you don’t happen to find them at Carlisle, yeah right!:lol:

Not going to Carlisle. If I don't find any, I'll just throw some aftermarket ones on while mine are getting powder.

All of the ones I have are pretty nice and wouldn’t be cheap but you’d be able to sell them for what you’d have into them.

got stacks of them .
DSC09184.JPG

tell you what , send me one hundred bucks for them , and i'll ship them to you , and after you send them back , i'll refund your balance from the shipping costed to you . so you just end up paying for shipping only . ?

tell you what , send me one hundred bucks for them , and i'll ship them to you , and after you send them back , i'll refund your balance from the shipping costed to you . so you just end up paying for shipping only . ?
Well, my plan is to have the set I get powdercoated, then install them on my car. The ones on my car now would need to be blasted and powdercoated as well, so I'd rather buy a set to own, then I can just keep my old set as a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back