4 pin ignition switch

TerryM

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy one of these 4 pin switches?

33A2F673-0791-4BAC-AB03-EFE1FF584E83.jpeg

C00BC205-C744-4AF2-9A47-7DCEC0DC9CAD.jpeg

Not right off. You might do well to get the more common 5 pin switch, see how it plugs in to your ignition circuits and go with that. Its what I would do if there's a real dearth of your switch. What year and model vehicle are you using it in?

You had better let us know fast what car you are planning on using a switch in, if you have to outrun those wildfires we are hearing such terrible reports....
Almost one million animals thought to have perished, 25 human lives, 2000 buildings destroyed.
God be with all of you -- and let it rain for two solid days -- that would hopefully help.....

You had better let us know fast what car you are planning on using a switch in, if you have to outrun those wildfires we are hearing such terrible reports....
Almost one million animals thought to have perished, 25 human lives, 2000 buildings destroyed.
God be with all of you -- and let it rain for two solid days -- that would hopefully help.....
Hi mate thanks you. I did manage to set up a 5 pin switch. It works well now. Oddly enough I have 7 complete unmodified harnesses here. 2 had the 4 pin set up. 3 had the 5 pin and 2 were set up for the 59 dodge type switch. I gather chrysler Australia just used what they could find. Bush fire wise we’re pretty lucky here. I’m north of where the current serious fires are. We had our scares about a month ago. Sadly the worst still seems to come yet. We’ve been in a horrible drought for so long now. We spend quite a bit each week on food for our native birds. Not unusual to get 100 plus birds in our yard at any given time. Hopefully we’ll get some relief soon. Kind Regards Terry

Back