For Sale 400, 383 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

framedude

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a running 400 the carb was crappy, its a factory 4 barrel out of a 1978, asking $300 and a bunch of 2 barrel locked 383s that i want $200 a peice for, they are good cores, or if you need parts off the the 383s message me with what you need and we can come to a deal i am located in south central Pa

Photo1307.jpg

Photo1306.jpg

Photo1305.jpg

Photo1303.jpg

What 1978 car did the motor come out of and do you still have the car?

I never had the car i think it might have been a magnum, it had fold down headlights, i dont have any C bodys here right now except a 68 fury

Ok, Thanks.

Let me know if you come across any 76-78 NY'ers. I need a few parts.

will do, the derby guys eat them up in this area so its hard to even get close to one

Do you get any 70' fuselage body cars through there or do the derby people snatch those up too?? I'm looking for front wheel well lip trim.

will do, the derby guys eat them up in this area so its hard to even get close to one

I need parts that the derby guys have no use for. 76-78 NY'er Hardtop roofrail seals, light blue front lower door panels, horn pad ornament, 1978 only NY'er or Newport plastic wiper cam 3799183.

Stuff has been showing up in the weirdest ways the last 6 months. Charger steering wheel for example.

Stuff has been showing up in the weirdest ways the last 6 months. Charger steering wheel for example.

I need you to want a burgundy padded t&t steering wheel very, very, badly, then.
And if you're really feeling brash, a set of cop bucket seats from a Gran Fury.

<Sent from my A110 using Forum Runner>

Them guys round here like it all, evenn the freaking darts, they think cuz its mopar its amazing which is weird cuz they arent even full frame, but i hate seeing em get em, so the most i can do is save the good stuff of them and let them have whats left, as of right now i dont really have anything, i had some 66 fury parts and then a 68 fury thats it

I need you to want a burgundy padded t&t steering wheel very, very, badly, then.
And if you're really feeling brash, a set of cop bucket seats from a Gran Fury.

<Sent from my A110 using Forum Runner>

I'll put them on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back