For Sale 440 VIP fury coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Asking price maybe a bit high but very nice so far i see .
1968 VIP PLYMOUTH FURY

upload_2017-11-16_18-13-50.png

upload_2017-11-16_18-14-24.png

upload_2017-11-16_18-15-0.png

upload_2017-11-16_18-15-29.png

I wish these guy's would learn how to take better pic's. There needs to be a book, Craigslist ads for dummies.

They left out the money shot!:mad:

This is approaching the ultimate for what a Fury fan would want. (I'm not wild about the color and I want to see the condition of that side trim).

This is the 2nd 68 440 Fury I've now seen with the large 67 snorkel-less bigblock Barracuda aircleaner on it. Would expect that to have the dual oval-snout version. I'm wondering if that's a sign of something we are still yet to learn about?

The high/fat arch on the driverside HP manifold almost looks like the B-body version.

Needs significantly better pics and info to determine if worth $17500. Could be a 12,000 car that needs 10k of rework to pull 17,500. But what we can see looks pretty nice.

This is approaching the ultimate for what a Fury fan would want. (I'm not wild about the color and I want to see the condition of that side trim).

This is the 2nd 68 440 Fury I've now seen with the large 67 snorkel-less bigblock Barracuda aircleaner on it. Would expect that to have the dual oval-snout version. I'm wondering if that's a sign of something we are still yet to learn about?

The high/fat arch on the driverside HP manifold almost looks like the B-body version.

Needs significantly better pics and info to determine if worth $17500. Could be a 12,000 car that needs 10k of rework to pull 17,500. But what we can see looks pretty nice.

Well ...imo if you see a VIP fury with 383 they all have the snorkel-less version aircleaner so it,s not strange they used the bigger snorkel-less ones for the 440........

I love VIPs. I think it's more likely that it would have the round dual snorkel air cleaner like on the police cars.

Is that a factory color for a Fury? I know there was a lilac or lavender color available.
When i see a car that loaded i think Chrysler Exec. car. A lot of those guys would just check every box when ordering their cars.

Is that a factory color for a Fury? I know there was a lilac or lavender color available.
When i see a car that loaded i think Chrysler Exec. car. A lot of those guys would just check every box when ordering their cars.
1968-plymouth-pc.jpg

Looks like RR-1 Burgundy Poly. Ours was DD-1 Blue.
The Lilac color i was thinking of must have ended in 67.

Dad had a loaded 67 Mauve VIP 2dr loaner for a week. He wasn’t to wild about that color but i loved it. Oops, they,re calling my flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back