4th Annual C Body Show - August 1st

sixpkrt

Reaction score
4th Annual C Body Car Show

Google Maps
EDIT: Enter on Google maps: Randall Oaks Disc Golf Course

I am happy to announce I have been able to secure reservations for this years location at Randall Oaks Park in West Dundee, IL for The 4th Annual Midwest C Body Car Show on June 27th, from 9:00am to dusk.

The new location this year has been received well by FCBO members as opposed to having the show at Volo again. Because of the limitations we have faced in the past events at Volo of not being able to grill or having alcoholic beverages on their premises and because we had to leave their property by 5:00pm, our new location should be a nice change. In years past, we have always been able to relocate to another location so we could continue the festivities for those who attended. However, we won't have to leave the park until dusk this year, making it an all day event, or at least until sunset, around 8:30pm.

This year’s event at Randall Oaks Park, our C Body Show will be held in the Community Shelter location of the park, which is a covered shelter house with a full kitchen, picnic table style seating, and a large charcoal grill, ready for your favorite eats. Bring your grilling skills and food, as there will be room for onsite cooking all day. The Community Shelter house also has a fire pit area and M & W washrooms.

Mark you calendar to join us for our C Body Show, and make sure you register online, including the number of guests that will be in your party, and list the type of car(s) you plan to show in the comments section on the registration link.

As always, there will be an awards and gift drawings happening sometime in the afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing past participants and all the new attendees and their C Bodies this year.

updated-c-body-show-flyer-png.379855

Last edited by a moderator:
Any hotel recommendations or show discounts at a hotel?
I will be coming....heck a member's couch would suffice...Just have to put up with the BoaB parked in the driveway,LOL!!
20191014_135023.jpg

Been wanting to get there for two years!!

NEEDED: One or two FCBO members in Western Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa to meet in or near Lancaster, Wisconsin and hold me at grill point (coolers, beer and food works) and drag me to West Dundee, I'll. For the C body show. Then I have no excuse not to be there! :)

NEEDED: One or two FCBO members in Western Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa to meet in or near Lancaster, Wisconsin and hold me at grill point (coolers, beer and food works) and drag me to West Dundee, I'll. For the C body show. Then I have no excuse not to be there! :)
3 hours...drop in the bucket...try 14 hours to get to the show. (includes gas and pee stops)

You are just afraid you will come home a Bears fan.

3 hours...drop in the bucket...try 14 hours to get to the show. (includes gas and pee stops)
Wyatt's close, Illinois might stick to me and I haven't had my shots.....funny though, Byron and MoPar City haven't caused any reactions....yet

Wyatt's close, Illinois might stick to me and I haven't had my shots.....funny though, Byron and MoPar City haven't caused any reactions....yet
:lol::lol::lol:

You havent been barked at by Joe or Scamp yet. Once those two get your scent...you are stuck forever.

Oh man, sure wish this were a lot closer to the west coast.
OMG!! What a puss.. It *IS* closer to the west coast.....
By at least a good ten miles.... :p:p

Then I have no excuse not to be there! :)

There is only *ONE* excuse for not showing up....
'Cuz ya just didn't want to...!! Plain and simple.. Like me.. Simple.... :D:D

Hey Tim. Thanks for setting this up, the new location will be great. Do you have enough family members to drive all of your cars to the show with the addition of the New Yorker? One quick question, is the Newport on the poster one of the door prizes?

I can alter my route to back roads and meet up with you if it works out, I might go a day early, so I can go to the drag races.

Last edited:
I can alter my route to back roads and meet up with you of it works out, I might go a day early, so I can go to the drag races.
That would be great! Drag races you say???
Sign me up!
I gotta figure out when I can make a visit your way:rolleyes:

I'll probably have my Charger, not sure I'll get anything done with a new engine for the furry by then.

Back