For Sale $500 Cop Car in Spokane

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking over the photo's the only things I can find wrong, the air cleaner, not sure if W.S.P. used the dual snorkel or 340 style with the flapper door in the bottom, upper radiator hose. Car has correct battery heat shield and what looks to be an original radiator cap.

Last edited:
The WSP unit sticker is in the door but its worn off so you can't read it. Its defiantly a WSP car. They used a rim blow wheel (and it still works!) because they used it to activate the siren via a switch under the dash. Funny thing is the Seattle Police Museum has another 73 WSP Polara and it doesn't have a rim blow on it. Later build date so they must have switched up the order. I know the rim blows were problematic even new. Not a tilt wheel. Air cleaner shouldn't be hard to find. Runs and drives great off a gas can, next up is to clean out the gas tank.

I'm sure one of the other members here knows the correct air cleaner. What a great ride.

I dunno man. I think anyone that is into buying cop cars hasn't been arrested enough times.
What was the motor specs in those cars?
How is the gas mileage? He he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back