'57 Dodge

That sounds good enough for me!
I wish my computer could pull up the complete Listing though.
Type ebay.com.au on your browser, then search for Dodge in Cars,Bikes,Boats.
The link no longer works as it's an old listing, however, the car is still for sale.

I now own the car in Australia ,I bought it from Bills US calssics . I bought the car on someone elses behalf and then he pulled out on the deal . The car sat there for a year and people apparently ive now found out didnt buy it as they thought something was wrong with it as it sat for sale for so long . Wow were they wrong ! He didn't market the car by taking it to shows which it needed .
As it turns out it was for the best , as once I drove it for 2 kms I pulled over as I had my dad following me and said this is one of the nicest old cars ive ever driven . I bought it without driving it and just looked at it and thought it was restored . After actually driving it and then seeing the original dash , door panels etc.. there is no faking that mileage . I truly believe it is 47k miles and it drives that way also . The car has had a Comsetic Refurb , its had a repaint as its been in California and Lubbock , so it seen sun as well as the seats have been done and the engine bay detailed , but the door panels , carboard sunvisors and headliner are all original , as its even the knights head pressing on the trim behind the centre of the back seat where it joins the parcel shelf .
The way its drives and presents I knew who ever worked on it either way pretty fussy and knew their Mopars as its just right . The car isn't perfect by any means , but its a super sharp looking car and if I was to keep it id love to put the correct seat fabric back in it , But with the plastic covers on the current fabric most wouldnt know nor does it look out of place . Talking to the Eric Scherer and he said his dad had it , I knew it was a good car and still has its original "Waters" Of San Bernadino License Plate Frames . it got sold to someone in New York before it came over here and got the engine bay done by the looks of the recipts . Sadly Eric Sold the original plates , but I do have a photo of the car from him with them on before I got the car . The car is still single exhaust , but had the dual tips added , so one is a faker ! The car is getting pampered here also , and will hopefully continue to when the owner has it . Anyway that's the story as far as I know it .

Back