Hello all ! Just wanted to share some pictures of the progress on my 65 Fury Hemi swap that a friend of mine and I have been working on. Started with a 65 Fury convertible, and picked up a doner motor and transmission from a 2013 srt8 challenger. Since no body makes a kit for this swap, we made the mounts, and got the motor in. then , we needed to make room for the Nag1 transmission. Cut the tunnel out, and altered the transmission crossmember. I bought a universal transmission tunnel kit from chassis engineering, cut it to fit, and welded it in. lined the inner firewall, and floors with dynamat. Hopefully, this will help to keep some of the heat out. while it's all apart, I decided to go with a vintage air A/C kit picked up a dashboard that has A/C from a doner car, and painted it to match the car. (Color is a little off. Red is hard to match. Lol) installed the dash, steering column, and floor shifter from the Challenger. had to use a Borgeson steering box for extra clearance between the exhaust manifold and steering box. I couldn't use the headers that came in the motor. I wound up using mopar performance exhaust manifolds for a srt8 jeep. that's as far as I'm at with it for now. I will post more pictures as I move along!