/6 Engine mounts

67-Fury

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the new layout to be honest but I still need to harness the collective brain trust intellect.

I know there aren't as many as a V8, but the C body's that came factory with a Slanty. Are those C body specific mounts? Or just your run of the mill slant 6 motor mounts?

Sounds like it's time to delve into the parts book and do a little research.
Come up with the part numbers and compare.
Using the numerical listing to locate the part type codes and the book will tell you just what other models used that same part for the year in question.

I'm not a huge fan of the new layout to be honest but I still need to harness the collective brain trust intellect.

I know there aren't as many as a V8, but the C body's that came factory with a Slanty. Are those C body specific mounts? Or just your run of the mill slant 6 motor mounts?
I'm guessing a /6 C-body stub frame would have the brackets for the mounts welded differently.

"C" body Slant Six motor mounts are "C" body specific....
Very definitely different from early and late " A " body slant sixes,
Very definitely different from early " B " and late " B " and " E " body slant sixes....

I have --- ALL --- of the above, all five (5) different pairs !!!

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested..... Craig.....

Schumacher 's Mounts --- START --- @ $ 100 apiece !?!
These are slant six Mounts--- have a heart !!! I have them for you at
Over 1/6th of that price !!!

Have you tried Schumacher? They make Mopar Kits to swap motors. Maybe they can help you.
I could be wrong. But I just don't think They make a Slant 6 motor mount for a C body. The demand is non existent.

Back