61 Fury jewlery

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I picked up a few more pieces for my 61 Fury at the polisher Saturday.
He had all the lower dashboard trim done and one more headlight trim ring. My Easter egg.

The dash ash receiver and a small filler piece is not shown but are as nice as the larger pieces.
I picked up a third headlight trim ring and dropped off one more that should come back like the others. Only took three years to put together a complete set.

Also a shot of one of the optional headlight dress up panels, (mascara), for the 61. The jewelry will be ready when he is.

IP panel polish (Large).jpg

glove box (Large).jpg

61 headlight trim 3 (Large).jpg

DSC01621 (Medium).jpg

How close are you to your guy. I'd have to drive 2+ hrs to get to one.

About 20 minutes, I go back and forth often to pick up and drop off parts. He has a few of the stainless trim strips that required repair. I've got all the trim restored from the front to the rear of the doors. Gotta pick the best pieces for the rear 1/4's and trunk lid now.
As for cost..... The 4 piece dash trim came to $100.00. Headlight ring totaled $30.00 to strip, repair & polish. Last NOS 61 trim ring I saw was sold for $280.00. Mine look better.

I'm shippng my parts to you. Even if I throw in a box of krispie kremes, it would be cheaper.

I'm shippng my parts to you. Even if I throw in a box of krispie kremes, it would be cheaper.

No problem Stan. I'll get them over there. The guy is tickled to death to work on mopar stuff. everything he gets from around here is Chevy..... and they piss & mourn about cost. He's been doing it for a long time.

OH...... thanks for the krispy Kreme offer. But theres a donut shop here, (POP DONUTS), that makes krispy kremes taste like chearios

Good stuff Will, looks great!

Back