63 Imp 2dr....

thrashingcows

Reaction score
Looks like a decent car....

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch...e4s2&lotId=28990412&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

28990412_1X.JPG

Nice Imp! Very rare. 1,067 Crown Coupes produced in 1963.

A bit rough around the edges and engine compartment says "neglected". Some striking similarity in rear view. 1964%20Valiant%20Ad-01.jpg

1964%20Valiant%20Ad-01.jpg

Hahahaha....that is crazy how much they look alike. Never noticed that. I bet someone could get that car CHEAP!! And yeah it's a little rough...but has a ton of potential in my opinion.

Actually my favorite model year from the Imperials with the free standing headlamps.

Every time I see one year Imperial I go yah that's the year I want until I see the next imperial of a different year.

<Sent from my A110 using Forum Runner>

That's why you can't be satisfied with one car. For me it would have to be a 55, 57, 63, 68, 70. Good I have no storage room left in the man cave.

Although it is a great looking body style this might be a scary one.

Insurance paid a $28500.00 claim and it says "undercarrage" damage..... Total repaint sometime in the past..... Interior redone incorrectly.... No A/C.

Will likely be a money pit.

That would be a fun one to just drive as is, if it were driveable.

No detailed information on the undercarriage damage. Must of been significant damage for the insurance payoff of that amount.

Back