WANTED 65-66 Autopilot parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all - I'm helping a guy source parts for his restoration, and he needs Auto Pilot parts from a 65 or 66 Chrysler (or any 65-66 C body for that matter, it's just it's more likely to be found on a Chrysler). The parts are pretty much 65-66 specific.

Wiring harness from dash to servo (goes to brake pedal as well)
Brake pedal cutoff switch and bracket
Gas pedal pivot assembly
Servo mounting brackets
Accellerator linkage from pedal pivot to servo

As well, anything else I've forgotten.

He's got a dash switch and servo, but the rest was lost.

Anyone?

Hey all - I'm helping a guy source parts for his restoration, and he needs Auto Pilot parts from a 65 or 66 Chrysler (or any 65-66 C body for that matter, it's just it's more likely to be found on a Chrysler). The parts are pretty much 65-66 specific.

Gas pedal pivot assembly
Servo mounting brackets

Anyone?
Have you tried starting a wanted thread? Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted is where you need to be. Thanks

Last edited:

Gas pedal pivot assembly
Servo mounting brackets

Anyone?

Ross, Not sure what vehicle your buddy has but I bought this complete set-up from a 65 Sport Fury with the thought of adding Auto Pilot to my 65 Sport Fury Conv. Never did get around to it and guess I never will. I do know there are differences between different cars though. I sold a complete set-up from a 66 Newport I parted out years ago and I remember the gas pedal and the controller were different between the Chrysler and the Fury. This is (from what I remember) complete with all the linkage, wiring and cables servo and controller. The speedo cable from the transmission to the servo would need replacement as it is rusted off at the transmission end. Like I said, came from a 65 Sport Fury HT. The guy said it worked before his dad parked it but it sat for 10 years before I got it. I would take $150.00 for all plus shipping.

100_9747.JPG

100_9748.JPG

100_9749.JPG

100_9750.JPG

100_9751.JPG

100_9752.JPG

Gas pedal pivot assembly
Servo mounting brackets

Anyone?

Murray?

Sixpactogo said: "Ross, Not sure what vehicle your buddy has but I bought this complete set-up from a 65 Sport Fury with the thought of adding Auto Pilot to my 65 Sport Fury Conv. Never did get around to it and guess I never will. I do know there are differences between different cars though. I sold a complete set-up from a 66 Newport I parted out years ago and I remember the gas pedal and the controller were different between the Chrysler and the Fury. This is (from what I remember) complete with all the linkage, wiring and cables servo and controller. The speedo cable from the transmission to the servo would need replacement as it is rusted off at the transmission end. Like I said, came from a 65 Sport Fury HT. The guy said it worked before his dad parked it but it sat for 10 years before I got it. I would take $150.00 for all plus shipping.

100_9747-jpg.jpg

100_9748-jpg.jpg

100_9749-jpg.jpg

100_9750-jpg.jpg

100_9751-jpg.jpg

100_9752-jpg.jpg
"

SOLD.

I'm PMing you now.

Last edited:

Gas pedal pivot assembly
Servo mounting brackets

Anyone?
I have a complete unit I pulled from an Imperial

I haven't tried Murray yet, because apparently Murray is currently out of stock on that stuff, according to my friend.

Thanks for the heads up @Toolmanmike - I'll recreate this thread over there.

Anyone responding to this thread please respond instead to this one:

WANTED - 65-66 Autopilot parts needed
Hey Ross, I was able to merge your other thread to this wanted thread so all the information won't get lost in multiple threads. Hey, good luck in your search. Sounds like you are getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back