SOLD 65-68 C-Body Power Booster Brake Pedal/Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxxender

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I am doing a disc brake conversion on a 67 Plymouth Fury III Convertible and am trying to track down a brake pedal & bracket that will work for the automatic transmission and power boosted brakes.

Located in WI 54952 for shipping estimates.

Thank you.

I have a couple of ‘67/8 Imperial units.
C249FAF0-6C4C-471F-B6CE-D09E85669CC4.jpeg
E6C2DD8C-B0AD-4A3D-8127-536320B26CC2.jpeg

@C Body Bob - I don't think if he's looking for any disc brake stuff. If I remember correctly, he's got an aftermarket system, but he needs to covert from a manual pedal to a power brake pedal, which is the same regardless of whether the car originally had discs or drums.

@detmatt - are the 67-68 IMP ones the same as "lesser" C body 65-68 power brake pedals? If so, then that's exactly what he needs.

@C Body Bob - I don't think if he's looking for any disc brake stuff. If I remember correctly, he's got an aftermarket system, but he needs to covert from a manual pedal to a power brake pedal, which is the same regardless of whether the car originally had discs or drums.

@detmatt - are the 67-68 IMP ones the same as "lesser" C body 65-68 power brake pedals? If so, then that's exactly what he needs.
I’ll check the parts book.

I always sell the pedal with the disc brake parts Ross. They get every nut, bolt, cotter pin. That way we know it all works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back