WANTED 65-68 Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoatMan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for this Bendix disk brake booster to complete a disk brake conversion. I have a column shift car so this older model is what I need. I cant find this reman anywhere- oriley, autozone, aap, rock, or napa-

If you know of another source or have one handy let me know. I don't want to wait until Mopar Nats 2018!

5473604-lef.jpg

Looking for this Bendix disk brake booster to complete a disk brake conversion. I have a column shift car so this older model is what I need. I cant find this reman anywhere- oriley, autozone, aap, rock, or napa-

If you know of another source or have one handy let me know. I don't want to wait until Mopar Nats 2018!

View attachment 151965

What happened to the deal you had with another member? I thought it was a pretty good deal.

What happened to the deal you had with another member? I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Sadly he never replied after the first message.... It was a good deal though. Even with shipping from Canada. Hope there is someone else with one.

As mentioned in the other thread these are available, although not and exact reproduction it should work.
1966-69 Mopar B Body Booster & Master Cylinder (exc. 426 Hemi) | eBay

RockAuto ahows these (although what you get will probably look different)
http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=1781112&cc=1095072&jsn=454

and this one (likewise will probably look different)
http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=1780042&cc=1095072&jsn=457

The RockAuto one will probably look like this
View attachment 152070

Alan
The Rock Auto ones are rebuild and return only. They don't have them in stock...

I did- silence. You might have tipped him off that it was too good of a deal! haha

Well. . . Sorry if I did. He may still come up for air later. In the meantime, you may want to call Murray Park. That is where I got mine.

WHY do I not know about Murray Park- That place looks wonderful! I went to University right around the corner from there in Bluffton. Anything else I am missing in Ohio that I need to go walk through?

WHY do I not know about Murray Park- That place looks wonderful! I went to University right around the corner from there in Bluffton. Anything else I am missing in Ohio that I need to go walk through?

The only other attraction in Ohio is @Zymurgy's '66 300 convertible. . .

Last edited:

View attachment 151965
try allreggta vintage brake parts
1-888-257-3882

There was a swap meet mentioned above. Luckily there was one sitting in a dark corner of a table. Check that off the list!

There was a swap meet mentioned above. Luckily there was one sitting in a dark corner of a table. Check that off the list!

Sweet, glad to hear you found one. Have you got a place lined up to have it rebuilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back