For Sale 65 - 68 Station Wagon Rear A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

michiganhotrod1

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a C-Body station wagon rear A/C assembly with all parts needed to retrofit into another car. Originally from a 66 Town and Country from Texas, in good condition. Will work on any C-body wagon from 65 to 68. Have all parts including coolant lines, wiring, adapters, brackets, the plastic covers for the lines in the interior, etc., even the rare instrument panel mounted rear view mirror bracket. See the picture for details.
$250 plus shipping or pickup if you wish. Detroit, Michigan.
Mark Reynolds

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

Looks very similar to 69-73 unit. What would be the difference I wonder? I have a 73 in Florida and have gotten a unit to install but need all the lines, trim, switches and high and low site connectors that connect in line with the dash a/c at the firewall.

Any idea where I might find them?

Looks very similar to 69-73 unit. What would be the difference I wonder? I have a 73 in Florida and have gotten a unit to install but need all the lines, trim, switches and high and low site connectors that connect in line with the dash a/c at the firewall.

Any idea where I might find them?

Welcome to FCBO, 73 T&C.

Thanks.

Nice site and interesting forum. Enjoy your comments. I live a little south of you but seem to remember the New Yorker.

Wasn't it on eBay some time ago?

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

Let's see some pictures of that T& C.

Thanks.

Nice site and interesting forum. Enjoy your comments. I live a little south of you but seem to remember the New Yorker.

Wasn't it on eBay some time ago?

I had 2 76 NYB's on there.
A white 2 door and a silver & black 4 Dr.
Where's "just south" of me? There three places south of me.
1. Nothing,
2. Miami to the East of Nothing, or...
3. Ft. Meyers to the West of Nothing.
People ask me if I'm at the end of the world. I say "no, that's the next town over....

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the mechanical parts are the same, Chrysler was often good at that, and this was a fairly low take option. I suspect the plastic covers are different. I have a 66 parts manual, and it you had the later one (I don't) we could compare part numbers. Also, if the part numbers on your unit start with a 25 or 26 it is a very good chance they are the 65 released parts.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back