For Sale '65 Dodge Polara...$5,000.00 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Force Polara

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1965 Dodge Polara that I inherited after my grandfather passed away and just before retiring from the Air Force. So there have only been two owners for this car. It is time to let the car move along to someone with the passion and know how to do this car justice and keep it running right. I don't want it to just keep sitting in my garage anymore collecting dust. The car spent mostly all it's life in Iowa (now with me in Illinois) so there is some rust in the fender wells and a few dings and scratches as to be expected with original paint. It has 83,000+ original miles. 383 with aftermarket 4 barrel carb and new intake. Dealer installed A/C (doesn't work unfortunately). Has new tires, new starter, new fuel pump, and new battery. I haven't put but maybe 200 miles on since getting it. Only driven in the summer to a few car shows and cruises, otherwise it has been garaged for the past 20 years. Car runs and drives but runs rough. Has died on me a couple times driving it and either had to tow it home or let it sit and then it starts again. Not sure what happened because it ran fine several years ago. Could be something simple...carb adjustment...or timing...or just a good tune up. I am hoping this a great car for someone with that old school MOPAR knowledge. Thank you for reading this post.

DSCN0871.JPG

DSCN0872.JPG

DSCN0874.JPG

DSCN0875.JPG

DSCN0876.JPG

DSCN0879.JPG

DSCN0880.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back