65 fury II taillight

1965fury4door

Reaction score
Will a taillight lens from a 66 fury fit a 65? Or is it one year only? I have a cracked lense on the drivers side of my 65 fury II

I have a driver class left outer lens. It is driver class and not perfect but may be in better shape than yours. It has a bruise and some hairline pressure cracks but doesn't leak. The chrome is pretty nice for pushing 60 years old. Also I did a repair on the lower screw area (lower right corner) but it is not noticeable when installed. These are getting hard to come by these days. I think someone has repo-ed the lens but not the chrome borders. I was keeping these for insurance purposes for my car but I have this one and a NOS one that is not for sale. If you can use this one, $40.00 will get it shipped to you.

100_0909.JPG

100_0910.JPG

100_0911.JPG

I have a driver class left outer lens. It is driver class and not perfect but may be in better shape than yours. It has a bruise and some hairline pressure cracks but doesn't leak. The chrome is pretty nice for pushing 60 years old. Also I did a repair on the lower screw area (lower right corner) but it is not noticeable when installed. These are getting hard to come by these days. I think someone has repo-ed the lens but not the chrome borders. I was keeping these for insurance purposes for my car but I have this one and a NOS one that is not for sale. If you can use this one, $40.00 will get it shipped to you.

View attachment 588519

View attachment 588520

View attachment 588521
This is what I get for not checking back on the forums, I got a drivers side for 60 at a swap meet a while back! I appreciate your offer anyways, any chance you have a good passenger's side though? Mine has a stress fracture and it looks so much worse compared to the drivers side. Also looking for the trim that goes across the trunk edge and around the outside next to the taillights

Those outer trim pieces and the deck mouldings are near impossible to find in any kind of shape these days. I looked at over 20 of these cars in a salvage yard years ago and it seems every corner is bashed in or broken. I have one lower moulding but it is just slightly better than nothing. Both right side tail lenses have issues also. One has a crack a couple inches long but has all four mounting screws. The other is not cracked but is missing the lower screw plastic. Here are pics of what I have.
I think someone is repo-ing the lenses but not the chrome pieces. They should be repo-ing the mouldings too but no such luck.

100_1196.JPG

100_1198.JPG

100_1197.JPG

100_1199.JPG

100_1200.JPG

100_1201.JPG

100_1202.JPG

100_1203.JPG

100_1204.JPG

100_1205.JPG

Back