WANTED 65 Fury tail light lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Day,
If you have no Luck, One of the Fellas in My Club has been making Various Reproductions for our Aussie Dodge Phoenix's.
As I Remember the Lenses are the Same except some are Clear in the States But Orange over Here. (Not an Expert though)
Details of his Latest (62 Dodge) as Below, Might be Worth Contacting Him.
Dodge Phoenix Car Club
Kind Regards,
Tony.M
P.S.
I assume he could make the Clear merely by leaving out the Orange Dye!

Do you need the complete set of six? I have some used stuff plus a partial set of NOS lenses I have been saving for my Sport Fury. Could part with some if the price is right.

Do you need the complete set of six? I have some used stuff plus a partial set of NOS lenses I have been saving for my Sport Fury. Could part with some if the price is right.

It's a Furry III so there are 3 lenses on each side.
Trying to get a complete spare set so I can have the bezels re-chromed.
I need the inside left lens (I have chrome for that).
Also need outside right lens and chrome.
Laysons sells the lenses but no chrome around them.

Here is what I have for the left inner and right outer. The left inner is in pretty good shape with no cracks. I have two right outer lenses but both have issues. One has a crack a couple inches long (white arrow) and the other has a broken lower left corner screw mounting (white circle). I think it could be filled in with epoxy and re-drilled to make it usable. The only gasket is for the left inner lens. the chrome bezels are all driver class but it sounds like you are having them re-finished anyway.
It's a Furry III so there are 3 lenses on each side.
Trying to get a complete spare set so I can have the bezels re-chromed.
I need the inside left lens (I have chrome for that).
Also need outside right lens and chrome.
Laysons sells the lenses but no chrome around them.

$55.00 shipped if interested in the three of them
100_0005.JPG
100_0005.JPG
100_0006.JPG
100_0006.JPG
100_0006.JPG
100_0009.JPG
100_0009.JPG

100_0007.JPG

100_0008.JPG

100_0010.JPG

Here is what I have for the left inner and right outer. The left inner is in pretty good shape with no cracks. I have two right outer lenses but both have issues. One has a crack a couple inches long (white arrow) and the other has a broken lower left corner screw mounting (white circle). I think it could be filled in with epoxy and re-drilled to make it usable. The only gasket is for the left inner lens. the chrome bezels are all driver class but it sounds like you are having them re-finished anyway.

$55.00 shipped if interested in the three of themView attachment 493610 View attachment 493610 View attachment 493611 View attachment 493611 View attachment 493611 View attachment 493614 View attachment 493614 .

View attachment 493612

View attachment 493613

View attachment 493615
I am interested, how do I get in touch with you to make arrangements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back