For Sale '65 Monaco 426W 4-speed revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not sure if I should post here or General section but for now it is here. The car is still for sale and same price. About a week and a half ago I received an email from a local resident who stated he had a '64 Valiant convertible with a 318 4 speed and sure grip. Red on red, newer interior, overall nice driver condition. Asked if I was interested in trading. In a polite response I said no. This particular car does nothing for me, especially since it has been modified, not my interest. But this email and reading Stan's interest in getting a beater driver got me to thinking. I know people trade cars and I was not thinking of that route at the time I listed mine. So, a slightly different approach at this time. I would still prefer selling the car outright, that is the main goal. However, I am somewhat open to the idea of a trade and cash. I would be interested in a Daytona IROC R/T or Shelby Daytona for starters. Would have to be a stick car and more than likely t-tops also. Original non-butchered condition with at least fairly low miles. Not interested in White cars period. Other cars I would consider would be a '78-'79 Magnum,Mirada,Charger Daytona,etc. Basically the same idea as the FWD cars but obviously without the stick. Seeing as how I could probably not top my current Cordoba I would more than likely not consider another one. Also, a super clean '81-'83 Imperial may peak my interest.

Last edited:
'78-'79 Magnum,Mirada

I just saw a (IIRC) 78 Mirada on CL, don't know if it's your cup of tea as it was (I guess) originally a slant 6 change to a 318, was AT - Red and kinda blinged out with stripes and a scoop :wideyed:.
Didn't bookmark it as I was grumbling at the keywords in ad during my Fury search.
Tried to go back and find it in search to post up for a h00t... gone, but I'll garaun'tee it will most likely pop up again.

:rofl:

pc180025-jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back