65 Motor Mounts ?

mopar Joe 65

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of how the motor mounts go on a 65 plymouth fury 3 with a 383 ? I think i figured out the driver side but not sure about the right side ? I have two sets of mounts, one for the 65 and one for a 68. Any help would be great, thanks.

I was wondering if anyone has pictures of how the motor mounts go on a 65 plymouth fury 3 with a 383 ? I think i figured out the driver side but not sure about the right side ? I have two sets of mounts, one for the 65 and one for a 68. Any help would be great, thanks.

This should help.

upload_2018-10-2_13-24-22.jpeg

upload_2018-10-2_13-25-24.jpeg

Thanks bud that helps alot, i did find it in my service manual but i had to use a magnifing glass to look at there diagram. Thanks for the pics i was wondering how to route my wires, i have hp manifolds but it should be the same ?

Could someone tell me were i might find a driver side motor mount for my 65 ? I bought a pair of them from autozone but the driver side was wrong, all the mounts they show have 2 studs on one side and one stud on the other side ? I will enclose a photo of what i need. Thanks for any help.
20181004_183912.jpg
20181004_183931.jpg

Thanks for the info now i know why i couldn't find one all though it was a shocker when i saw the price , autozone sold me the wrong one for $ 5.00 and they want one hundred for the non poly. Gotta love this obsolete 65.

You could buy the conversation brackets from Schumacher to put the later engine into the 65. Basically the same brackets you have now but drilled to accept the B-body biscuit which I think is the one you have with 2 studs instead of one. The only difference between the 65 C and B-body biscuits is the studs so you could probably modify what you have to take the B biscuits.

Kevin

Back