For Sale 65 New Yorker Parts

Someone should grab that Autopilot specific gas pedal mechanism - the pivot that pokes through the firewall has a special gasket unique to cars equipped with Autopilot.

That's something that is often overlooked when people are adding the option to their cars -

Thanks Ross! Yes it is hard to find but here it is! Complete with cable and good soft plyable boot. One mounting stud is broken but it will still mount tight. $35 plus shipping.
PXL_20211016_231255037.jpg
PXL_20211016_231320830.jpg
PXL_20211016_231333809.jpg

Good Evening
Just to verify; Will the New Yorker grill assembly bolt up to a Newport?
Omni

A few pictures of the wonderful world of clips and fasteners :) ... Wondering whether #2 and #3 below are the same (#3 are on the door, #2 are on the rear fenders). But the #2 are almost all gone, just found these remains behind the moulding. #1 is obviously broken too... I must say I was rather surprised by the lack of rust, despite the car's 26 years of Michigan life. #6 and #7 are probably universal replacement parts.

ClipCollection.jpg

BasDeCaisse.jpg

BasDePorte.jpg

A few pictures of the wonderful world of clips and fasteners :) ... Wondering whether #2 and #3 below are the same (#3 are on the door, #2 are on the rear fenders). But the #2 are almost all gone, just found these remains behind the moulding. #1 is obviously broken too... I must say I was rather surprised by the lack of rust, despite the car's 26 years of Michigan life. #6 and #7 are probably universal replacement parts.

View attachment 494304

View attachment 494305

View attachment 494306

So far I haven't had much luck with any plastic clips. I will try and remove the rest and see what happens.

No worries. I think clip #5 can be easily replaced with universal ones (as long as diameter is ok). The "critical" ones are #3 and #1. As to #4, I think it's this one, but not 100% sure. Anyway, they are 55-56 years old... Probably very brittle.

Last edited:
No worries. I think clip #5 can be easily replaced with universal ones (as long as diameter is ok). The "critical" ones are #3 and #1. As to #4, I think it's this one, but not 100% sure. Anyway, they are 55-56 years old... Probably very brittle.

Ok Fred, here's what I could salvage so far. That's all for the quarter moldings but I can probably get more of the white plastic clips for the bottom of the doors but I'll have to drill out the screws.
PXL_20211029_002548510.jpg
PXL_20211029_003148175.jpg

#6 looks like the kind that is molded inside of rubber weatherstrip.

i think many of those are universal replacements . maybe you can find some replacements here:
Homepage

Car is gone but I still have a lot of good parts left. Grille assembly, dash, skirts, wheel covers and more.
ny1.jpg
rd1.jpg
ny2.jpg
65g2.jpg
sb1.jpg

I have a 68 Newport Convertable that I need floors for. Would anything from this car work/interchange? I also need front windshield. Would yours work? My lower qtrs need patching but I dont know if any of yours would be able to work on mine. Let me know

Wizard

I have a 68 Newport Convertable that I need floors for. Would anything from this car work/interchange? I also need front windshield. Would yours work? My lower qtrs need patching but I dont know if any of yours would be able to work on mine. Let me know

Wizard
Sorry the car is gone. Still have some parts left but no floor or glass.

Hi azblackhemi,

I“m in search of a straight, rust free bumper for my 1965 Chrysler 300.

The chrome should be good too.

Please pn me if you got one.

Thanks, Thomas

Thank you for the quick reply. If you hear anything, please think of me. Greeting Thomas from Germany

Dash parts. Speedometer cluster $30, am radio ( unknown if it works) $20. Ignition switch with key $25. Heater control, buttons all free but some vacuum ports broken. $25. All prices plus shipping.
View attachment 491462View attachment 491463View attachment 491464

Hi,

I would like to buy the Speedometer cluster and heater control (really only need the blend door "warmer>" knob, but will buy the whole deal). I may be interested in just the steering wheel too if you will sell it by itself. Thanks, Steve

Back