65 sport fury front suspension kit recommend

Trailer Park

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 65 sport fury and would love to put on a new suspension kit. I converted the front drum brakes to disc from a 73 sport fury. Can someone recommend a company that sells good front end suspension kits? Thanks in advance.

You mentioned "good".... That leaves out the Chineseum world of garbage parts...
I have the top of the line quality parts -- which is what a majestic "C" body car demands.... It is all here at
Chrysler's @ Carlisle, which is where I am right now...
You are from Nevada.... I don't think you are coming here !!!!! I can, of course, ship it to you....
Always best to simply call me --- Craig ---
516 - 485 - 1935.......

You mentioned "good".... That leaves out the Chineseum world of garbage parts...
I have the top of the line quality parts -- which is what a majestic "C" body car demands.... It is all here at
Chrysler's @ Carlisle, which is where I am right now...
You are from Nevada.... I don't think you are coming here !!!!! I can, of course, ship it to you....
Always best to simply call me --- Craig ---
516 - 485 - 1935.......
Craig, if I ever have a need for anything you offer, you will be the first I will contact.
If you ever have a wild hair, you might consider purchasing SMS.

Merely a suggestion...

Look no further than Craig @mobileparts. He has the quality parts your car deserves at a fair price. His service is second to none. Several of us here have bought from him. You can’t go wrong.

Thanx for the shout outs, once again, Men !!!!
I keep every piece of the "C" body Front End in stock -- including the non-existent pieces -- The Lower Ball Joints, the Pitman Arm, the Tie Rod Sleeves....
Here at Chrysler's @ Carlisle right now.... Two "C"
Body Men can walk away with a complete Front End right here --- FREE shipping !!!!!
Yours, Craig....

Back