WANTED 66 300 Taillight Trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twostick

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a driver's side set for a friend.

His 300 was involved in a hit and run and it took out the rear quarter, skirt, bumper and taillight. He has everything including a new lense but needs the elusive grillwork for the taillight. He had one NOS and one restored one on the car.

Looking for an NOS, restored or a good core to be restored. Hagerty said go get it fixed.

The car is in Canada so a Canadian one would be easier as far as shipping goes but will take what he can get from wherever he can get it.

Kevin

Is this for a US-built 300 with the wrap-around taillight or the Canadian built one that has the same taillight as the Windsor and Newport?

US 300 Sport. It has the wrap around trim.

Kevin
A friend of mine has a set in restorable condition, located in southern Ontario. He has both sides and a set of NOS lenses. He's looking to sell all of it together. Probably would need me to act as a middle-man, especially if the buyer can't come and get it in person. I connected him to an online buyer before but he couldn't be bothered to followup with the person to make the deal.

A friend of mine has a set in restorable condition, located in southern Ontario. He has both sides and a set of NOS lenses. He's looking to sell all of it together. Probably would need me to act as a middle-man, especially if the buyer can't come and get it in person. I connected him to an online buyer before but he couldn't be bothered to followup with the person to make the deal.

Thanks. I'll try to get hold of him this week.

Kevin

Happy New Year Mike. Oh, and your mailbox is full. Lol

I got word that he thinks his is repairable. Just a crack to fix apparently. Considering what was involved in restoring it, a crack should be pretty easy.

Thanks.

Kevin

Happy New Year Mike. Oh, and your mailbox is full. Lol

I got word that he thinks his is repairable. Just a crack to fix apparently. Considering what was involved in restoring it, a crack should be pretty easy.

Thanks.

Kevin
Thanks, Happy New Year to you too Kevin. I guess my first new year's resolution will have to be to clean out my inbox. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back