For Sale 66 67 68 Mopar C Body Budd Disc Brakes Spindles Rotors Calipers Ball Joints

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsteve

Reaction score
Contact seller
You are buying a Budd Disc Brake Setup for a 66 67 68 Mopar C Body, Fury, Polara, Monaco, Chrysler 300, Newport, New Yorker, Imperial

These are from a C Body but will fit an Imperial fine if the hubs are changed as the Imperial has a different bolt pattern.
The rotors have just been professionally cleaned, inspected, blasted and machined. The rotor thickness is .832 and .819. The minimum thickness is .829 so the one is just .010 under (after machining) and this will not create any issues at all. The left hand rotor has one wheel stud missing but the hub is fine.

The spindles are both excellent condition with no damage with perfect bearing surfaces and threads. The backing plates are both nice with no damage but the one has a little rust hole in a corner and would need repaired to be perfect.
The calipers both look nice but I would certainly rebuild them as they have been sitting for 30+ years (inside and not in the weather).

The special Budd Disc Brake ONLY lower ball joints look very nice with no damage but are starting to get a little loose and may need rebuilt. Rare Parts in California can do this rebuild but you must have these core units as they have none in stock to sell outright.

I have all the bolts, bearings and dust caps and they will be included.

These will be shipped in a wood crate as they are heavy.

These are 695.00 including shipping in the CONT USA. I can Ship WORLDWIDE using DHL.

I accept Paypal and credit card over the phone.

Thank you very much, Steve Schweitzer.

I am not sure my PM's are coming through OK so please reply to this thread if you send a PM.

DSCN9965.jpg

DSCN9966.jpg

DSCN9967.jpg

DSCN9968.jpg

DSCN9969.jpg

DSCN9970.jpg

DSCN9971.jpg

DSCN9972.jpg

DSCN9973.jpg

DSCN9974.jpg

Last edited:
Status