SOLD 66-69 Fury Subframe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGarff

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone would be up to sell a 66-69 Fury subframe. In desperate need of a v8 subframe because mine is trashed. Thanks:steering::thankyou:

Price for mine is negotiable. The only differences between a big block and small block stub-frame are the motor mounts. I would go for Wollfen's as shipping, etc. would be far more reasonable.

I have two frames, one is out of a Chrysler Newport 68 model, it will bolt up but the torsion bars are longer. Then I have a 1970 fury convertible frame, same dimensions and will fit earlier cars, both are big block V* which is the same for small block too. $200 for either bare frame?

Price for mine is negotiable. The only differences between a big block and small block stub-frame are the motor mounts. I would go for Wollfen's as shipping, etc. would be far more reasonable.
What is wollfens? And the Big block Fury subframe would be ideal. And yes bare frame is fine as i have my own control arms and torsion bars and such.

Okay here are some pics, I looked over both frames and can report back, the first lot of photos are the fury frame and the thing is solid and straight except for one spot on the left rear which I took a photo of, there is a little bit of cancer here which can be repaired. The metal around it is solid. Because of this rust hole though I will knock $50 off.
plymuth chassis.jpg
plymuth chassis1.jpg
plymuth chassis2.jpg
plymuth chassis3.jpg
plymuth chassis4.jpg

The second lot of photos is the Newport frame which dimensionally is the same but has got three inches longer torsion bars in it. As you will see in the photos, the rear torsion bar mount tubes are longer because of this. I will let the torsion bars go with the deal for no extra. This frame is much nicer than the fury frame too.
newport chassis.jpg
newport chassis1.jpg
newport chassis2.jpg
newport chassis3.jpg
newport chassis4.jpg
newport chassis5.jpg

The second lot of photos is the Newport frame which dimensionally is the same but has got three inches longer torsion bars in it. As you will see in the photos, the rear torsion bar mount tubes are longer because of this. I will let the torsion bars go with the deal for no extra. This frame is much nicer than the fury frame too.View attachment 76902 View attachment 76903 View attachment 76904 View attachment 76905 View attachment 76906 View attachment 76907
I would love to pick up the newport subframe if it will fit. How can I make it happen?:rolleyes:

They bolt up the same from 65 to 70 but i can double check if you like by measuring between the bolt holes, I will send you a PM and we can discuss the finer details there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back