66 dodge 2 dr polara

glassman

Reaction score
I have customized my car and have bumpers complete grill, 1/4 panel. tail lights ,molding , head liner, original seat covers,bumper brackets. emblems. Have a photo list of all parts which is extensive. the car came from Arizona and the part are in great shape not rusted. Email for a complete photo list . would like to sell as a package.

Hey glassman,

Not too many fans of custom stuff on this site. Good luck.

Hey glassman,

Not too many fans of custom stuff on this site. Good luck.
No, I don't its an all or nothing thing. More like various degrees of customization. I would agree there are a few who prefer to loiter at the extreme ends (no customization vs. complete customization)...most of us fall somewhere in between.

Glassman if you love your car great and enjoy it, but I'm afraid there won't be many fans here.
I feel the need to post some more pictures so I won't have to see you car at the top of the forum page.:puke:

Glassman if you love your car great and enjoy it, but I'm afraid there won't be many fans here.
I feel the need to post some more pictures so I won't have to see you car at the top of the forum page.:puke:

To each his own! But,...:puke:How do you post pics at the top of the forum?

To each his own! But,...:puke:How do you post pics at the top of the forum?

Go to your "My Profile" go to photo gallery and add your photos. The latest to be added from the forum will be posted at the top the main page until someone else bumps you out with their photos. They need to be down sized pretty small to be accepted. He states the size and if it is too large it will tell you and not allow the upload.:eek:ccasion14:

I was reading on the b body forum someone is looking for 66 dodge polara parts. how can i send that person a msg . about my parts?

I was reading on the b body forum someone is looking for 66 dodge polara parts. how can i send that person a msg . about my parts?

First. Not in the c-body forum.

Second. click in the b-body forum on his name and then click "private message"

If you check the "wanted to buy" section of this forum, there is a member looking for 66 Polara bumper and trim. It sounds like most of the people who have responded to your post have missed the point that you are trying to sell parts removed from your car. If the parts are straight and clean and not pitted or rusty (as I would expect from an Arizona car), then this should be the correct place to find a buyer. I suggest posting your parts for sale in the "C body exterior parts for sale" section of this forum.
You might also consider other forums like the C-body Drydock, and Moparts for additional places to find a home for your Polara parts.

Back