66 Dodge Monaco Power Brake Booster needed

Hotrod29

Reaction score
Hi C Body experts. I am restoring a 66 Dodge Monaco. The brake system is completely missing - seems the former owner took it off and lost it. I need a new or rebuilt Power Brake Booster. I can't seem to find anyone that has one. I think the remanufactured Cardone PN is 54-73520. Unfortunately every source I can think of shows "Out of Stock" or "Unavailable". Anyone know where I can buy one? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi C Body experts. I am restoring a 66 Dodge Monaco. The brake system is completely missing - seems the former owner took it off and lost it. I need a new or rebuilt Power Brake Booster. I can't seem to find anyone that has one. I think the remanufactured Cardone PN is 54-73520. Unfortunately every source I can think of shows "Out of Stock" or "Unavailable". Anyone know where I can buy one? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If this is a drum brake car, the booster will be a Midland-Ross single clamp booster. www.deweyboosterexchange.com usually has cores to supply if they are rebuilding the unit. Single clamp boosters were pretty common, you should be able to find one from a parts car or a vintage yard.

Dave

Back