For Sale '66 Dodge Monaco

C Body Mopars For Sale

1. brent

brent New Member

0   0   0

Contact Seller
    Purchased this a decade ago and just never found the time I hoped to put into it. Rear-end was hit when I purchased it. A shade tree mechanic pounded it out and got the trunk lid sitting pretty square. The rear quarters and trunk had some holes that needed to be filled. A fiber-glass patch covers over a rusted area directly over the gas tank. The floor boards are also rusted on passenger and driver side. Quarter panel windows didn't work and I haven't the geometric skills to reinstall. (bought parts, but I think there are still some replacement rollers missing. Currently plex-glas, fills the window spaces.) Engine seems healthy (starts easily and runs smoothly) IMG_5818.jpg IMG_5820.jpg IMG_5820.jpg IMG_5820.jpg IMG_5820.jpg . The engine has been replaced with a 1968, 383 4barrel, with 727 trans, 8-3/4 differential. Brakes are there but soft. I replaced the master cylinder and brake cylinders at all four corners, bench bled the MC and the brakes, but still seem soft. (booster issue?). If Grade 4 is going for $8,000 (based on Hagertys) this feels like $4,000 might be reasonable, given the solidity of the outer body and rarity of these on the street.

• Like Like x 3
  2. LocuMob

LocuMob Fluid Technician with a hat FCBO Gold Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

How's the interior, any pictures of it? Fender tag also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. brent

brent New Member

0   0   0

The interior is not very handsome and most of it is pulled out while I attempted the rear quarter window repair. Here's the door and fender tag. Indicates a Monaco 500 (I feared the DP indicated Dodge Polara. Not so.) Happy to post a few more images of parts or answer more questions.

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1