WANTED 66 fury 4 speed cross member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't guarantee it, but I'd be willing to wager a small confectionary that the auto and 4 speed crossmembers are the same and just take a different mount. I know this to be true for 65, but they changed a bunch of little things in 66.

I can't guarantee it, but I'd be willing to wager a small confectionary that the auto and 4 speed crossmembers are the same and just take a different mount. I know this to be true for 65, but they changed a bunch of little things in 66.
I believe that's the case, just a different mount, cross member is the same.

The one in the car is hacked up, not sure if its the right one to start with?

Well, I have a couple from 65 Polaras, if someone has a 66 parts book to cross the p/n with my 65 book. Of course mine are all still on the cars and buried in snow for another couple of months..........

Well, I have a couple from 65 Polaras, if someone has a 66 parts book to cross the p/n with my 65 book. Of course mine are all still on the cars and buried in snow for another couple of months..........
If you can wait til tomorrow, I can get the part numbers, I don't think I'll have time here's work to look through the digital version. My book is very easy to get to in my basement.

The transmission crossmember is the same for all cars and any transmission, just the mount differs.

Crossmember 13-10-1
IMG_20190302_110425.jpg

Frame Trans. Mounting
IMG_20190302_110404~2.jpg

Different p/n in 65, the cross member may work but I dunno if it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back