66 fury disc brakes

slantscamp

Reaction score
hi everyone, im new to this site but have been on abodiesonly for a few years. i have a quick question, my dad has a 66 fury and is trying to swap from drums to discs in the front. i was just wondering what will swap over. are there any model years that we should look for to get the disc brake parts? thanks!

hi everyone, im new to this site but have been on abodiesonly for a few years. i have a quick question, my dad has a 66 fury and is trying to swap from drums to discs in the front. i was just wondering what will swap over. are there any model years that we should look for to get the disc brake parts? thanks!

I'm looking at doing the same with my '66 Fury. I was just talking to the guy I do all my local parts dealings with about the difficulty of going over to Discs up front and if he could get a master cylinder. He said he could but I plan on running the local salvage yards for the rest of the set up so I hope you don't mind my piggybacking on your thread to find out what is useable and what my year model options are for a doner car. :)

Last edited:
Back