Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/4013563262.html

00R0R_9ujdqXRnkmF_600x450.jpg

$3900 or a reliable trade on this 1966 2door Hardtop Fury 1. Yes it's a true Fury 1. Runs & drives great, daily driver the past year and a half. Before that, the rolling chassis was garaged for the previous 10 years. Very little rust. There was no interior when we bought it. New carpet, new front door panels. Leather front seats from a Sport Fury. My son and I brought this car back to life from the time he was 15 until 16 every weekend. He has been driving it daily since, he is 17 1/2. It was a great project for us and it's time to move on. I have receipts for over $7000 in parts. The entire brake system has been replaced from the master cylinder and all new lines to the wheel cylinders. 318 floor shift auto with 727 transmission. Originally it was a manual 3 speed. I have the parts to put back, clutch pedal mechanism still in car. 17" Wheels. New u joints and balanced driveshaft. New radiator, custom dual exhaust with Smitty's glasspacks. New alternator, battery, batt cables, voltage reg, plugs, fuel pump and filters, wires, cap, rotor, CD player. We don't know if it was a radio delete car, but I have the radio delete cover that came in a box of parts with the car. It needs some cosmetics to finish as is, or it would be a good platform for a nice Hemi setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back