For Sale 66 New Yorker in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine but scrolled across this to in the Auto&rv classifieds. Has some good options i wish my '67 had!
20180914_091432.jpg

66 Chryslers are my favorite, although 67's are what I keep bringing home. They seem to look better as a 4-door, especially with that roofline. Those rims/wheels don't seem to be stock, but aren't out of character either. The 440 was still optional that year, so this one may have other desirable options that just aren't listed here..... hard to tell much from a single newspaper photo, and one would have to find out what "$3000 in parts and labor" really means, but it COULD turn out to be nice. Glad it's nowhere near me, I can just BARELY handle what I have now........

I thought the 440 was Standard with the New Yorker and the 440 TNT optional.

Last edited:
I have seen a good number of 65-66 NY'ers with a 383, and I was told that from '67 onward the 440 was standard on New Yorkers and 300's , but I COULD be wrong, sorry to confuse......something in the dealer literature could confirm, but others on this list are more knowledgeable than myself....hope this '66 finds a good home......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back