66 Polara windshield washer pump

RagTop66

Reaction score
Hi everyone, previous owner cut the plug off of my windshield washer pump and installed an aftermarket universal washer reservoir tank and pump. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the right male end for it? Heck if you have a parts car and wanted to sell me one, I’d appreciate that too! I added a stock photo of what the pump looks like.

thanks!

BA540A10-4BAE-4412-83CB-210613C54922.jpeg

Hi everyone, previous owner cut the plug off of my windshield washer pump and installed an aftermarket universal washer reservoir tank and pump. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the right male end for it? Heck if you have a parts car and wanted to sell me one, I’d appreciate that too! I added a stock photo of what the pump looks like.

thanks!

View attachment 466698
Start a wanted thread. Someone here probably has one for you. Mega Parts has them.
Washer Pump 1959-66, Windshield Washer Hose Kits/Components, 102-WP2 Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

The Ford pump bolt holes don’t line up. We make a correct base so the pump will work without re drilling holes. Good reproduction

$55. They look like picture above but with a base that has correct hole spacing
You could call and ask Roy. He has some early B's and knows what's up.

Back