Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
upload_2017-9-21_21-39-20.png

upload_2017-9-21_21-39-43.png

upload_2017-9-21_21-40-10.png

1966 Plymouth Sport Fury (Hardtop)

Oh yeah, only 450 smackers

Want to go get it for me and I'll pick it up during hunting season? Oh, yeah, and pay for it too, I'm good for it. :thankyou:

If I drug another one in the yard I'd not live to see hunting season, so I think I'll pass on it. I am only an hour and a half away though.......

If I drug another one in the yard I'd not live to see hunting season, so I think I'll pass on it. I am only an hour and a half away though.......
Oh come on, the wife surely doesn't keep count of those?

Umm, yeah she does. I try to move them around a bit from time to time to confuse her, but it never lasts for long. Also there's a few that only move under other power so that doesn't help. I really do need to thin down the herd some but I spend all my time fixing the ones I wanna sell and don't get to work on the keepers. :BangHead:

Sell the ones you want to sell, done! Then you have all the time to work on those keepers. That's why I don't get cars to flip, I'd want to keep them.

Never really bought any to flip, all for other reasons, it's just that now things seem to have gotten out of hand and I really need to clean some out.

Never really bought any to flip, all for other reasons, it's just that now things seem to have gotten out of hand and I really need to clean some out.
Laura says that's what I'd do if we had land.

Umm, yeah she does. I try to move them around a bit from time to time to confuse her, but it never lasts for long. Also there's a few that only move under other power so that doesn't help. I really do need to thin down the herd some but I spend all my time fixing the ones I wanna sell and don't get to work on the keepers. :BangHead:
Stop moving them! Her sight is sensitive to movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back