WANTED 67 68 Fury Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a used 67 front bumper in driver+ condition. There is some chrome peeling behind license plate area that is not seen with plate on. Otherwise arrow straight. Would make a excellent driver or a perfect core for rechrome. $150
Located in Northern California. Ballpark estimate $175 to ship.
Will post pics if interested?

I have a used 67 front bumper in driver+ condition. There is some chrome peeling behind license plate area that is not seen with plate on. Otherwise arrow straight. Would make a excellent driver or a perfect core for rechrome. $150
Located in Northern California. Ballpark estimate $175 to ship.
Will post pics if interested?
thanks for the reply but shipping is to much. That's why I was hoping someone had one coming to Carlisle.

Bumpers are high to get rechromed i just got mine done they did a great job they are beautiful but cost 1200 dollars. Are you looking for a driver or a core to get fixed.

I'm not looking for a nice chrome piece. Just something straight. My car needs restored. It just has no bumper on it.

I have two 68 Fury front bumpers one from a parts car, and the other that came off my car; and will be at Carlisle. Both bumpers are driver quality bumpers. The problem is fitting one in my car for the trip. With two passengers, a pop up tent, luggage and coolers, I cant figure a way to fit a bumper also.
A friend was going to be vending and might have been able to bring it, but is now bringing his Road Runner. I am still working on a solution to get it there. If I come up with something I will let you know.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I only charge actual shipping. That is just a ballpark quote,based on what I've sent out bumpers berfore.
Here is a pic anyways. A little peeling behind license plate area otherwise VERY straight and very good chrome. Driver + condition
thanks for the reply but shipping is to much. That's why I was hoping someone had one coming to Carlisle.

View attachment 469111 View attachment 469112 View attachment 469113 View attachment 469114 View attachment 469115 View attachment 469116 I only charge actual shipping. That is just a ballpark quote,based on what I've sent out bumpers berfore.
Here is a pic anyways. A little peeling behind license plate area otherwise VERY straight and very good chrome. Driver + condition
Nothing personal. I know you weren't trying to get over on me or anything, I'm just saying. I cant afford to spend that much on a car part right now. I have shipped big stuff, I understand the reality of shipping costs that come with it. I appreciate you taking the time to respond at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back