67 Chrysler 300 convertible

Greg S.

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but here we go. I was poking around looking up info on my car, I bought it about a month ago. It says there were less than 1600 made but it says in yellow. The way it was worded was not clear to me. Does anyone know if just yellow was less than 1600 or less than 1600 67 Chrysler 300 convertible total?

We can't see any pics of said 300...
1680033290691.png

Nice to see another 67 slabby! Not many of these left around, what does Chrysler call that color? Maybe a bit of a back story on how you got the car and a pic of a fender tag for those who collect them? Welcome from British Columbia. Cam Shaft

Nice to see another 67 slabby! Not many of these left around, what does Chrysler call that color? Maybe a bit of a back story on how you got the car and a pic of a fender tag for those who collect them? Welcome from British Columbia. Cam Shaft
I saw it on line and went to check it out a couple of times. The color is Haze Green. The previous owner had a cam installed, rebuilt the transmission and added a sure grip rear end. It has some body rot I'll have it taken care of. How many would you guess there are left?
1680177715643.png

I love the 300's. All the 60's. I have the 69 fuselage convertible

Back